Doghouse

"No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does." -Christopher Morley

Sunday, May 21, 2006

24th Annual For Women Only 5K Run/Walk

Kiki gave a good race report, but she forgot to mention a couple of interesting things. When we got to the race , we went inside the health center in search of a bathroom. There was a such a long line, we joined some other women in the much smaller line at the men's bathroom. After all, it was a women's only race :-)
The other thing she didn't mention was the 2 times I tripped. Luckily I caught myself before I actually fell.
  • Ann Arbor Track Club

  • If you click on photos and then on any photo, we're in photo 18, with the blue hats.

    2 Comments:

    • At 5:32 PM, Blogger ShoreTurtle said…

      Congratulations on another race! Thanks for adding to kiki's recap. I like the photo of you two. Nice hats.

       
    • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Simba's Mom said…

      Glad you didn't fall when you tripped! That could have been bad! Sad I couldn't be there as part of the blue hat brigade.

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home