Doghouse

"No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does." -Christopher Morley

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Fun At the Lake

Shortly after I arrived at the cottage yesterday, as I was cleaning the remains of Jake's upset stomach out of the back of the highlander and the pups were racing around the yard, three young girls came by on bicycles with Lucky the Lab and another little yippy dog.
The two dogs came racing into our yard barking and of course the 3 pups were also barking. The girls stopped at the end of the driveway and attempted to call the 2 dogs, but they were all too involved to notice. I finally had to get the Dazer. The Lab and the yippy dog left pretty quickly. A great tool to have.

C and I walked down to the island yesterday to look at a new house they just built. Suprisingly, the doors were unlocked so we could take a tour.

I then went for a run/walk. I went down Seneca to P-50 and then was going to take P-50 back home.
After 1/2- 1 mile?, not sure how far, dodging traffic, I had doubts that I was going in the right direction. I called C and started to walk back to Seneca. He came to pick me up, which was lucky, since I was barely in the car when it started raining pretty heavily.

This morning when I took the pups out at 6:30, we saw 4 deer run across the road and into the woods.

I almost forgot, I bought a treadmill on Thursday. While the prospect of carting it in and out of the truck, carrying it upstairs and spending hours assembling it sounds like fun, I'm having it delivered and set up.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:07 AM, Blogger Rae said…

    I love my Dazer!!!

    My treadmill on the other hand - I have a love-hate relationship with!! It's definately been handy and lasted much longer than the salesman said it would.

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger ShoreTurtle said…

    Do they make a chazer (for children on bikes)?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home